In the north plateau, ceramic densities are much higher, usually exceeding 500 sherds per square, but the differences from field to field in visibility and kind of crop prohibit direct comparison.
Yet, some squares stand out with densities that exceed 1000 sherds per square: more specifically tract NP104 and 105 in the eastern sector, NP 109.1 at the center, and NP 122 in the western sector of the covered area. We have recorded a number of architectural remains, usually wall foundations made of ashlar blocks that in some cases define insulae and streets of the ancient city, more rarely segments of walls made of brick and mortar, as well as cisterns.
All in situ walls obey the city-grid oriented N-S and E-W. Among the dozens of scattered architectural members, the majority of which are ashlar blocks of conglomerate, limestone or sandstone, we have recorded a number of pebble mosaic fragments, a few column drums, one Ionic half capital, and one much worn anta capital.
In terms of small finds, we have recorded conical loomweights, lamps, many pieces of glass and metal, grindstones, slags, shells and a few coins.