The site of Kephala from the West.
The University of Thessaly is represented by:
- Alexandros Mazarakis Ainian (Director), Professor of Classical Archaeology of the Department of History, Archaeology and Social Anthropology of the University of Thessaly
- Master students of the Universities of Thessaly and Athens
- Around 20 BA students of the Department of History, Archaeology and Social Anthropology of the University of Thessaly
The research team of the 13th Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities of the Ministry of Culture is composed of:
- Dr. Argyroula Doulgeri-Intzesiloglou, director of the 13th Ephorate
- Eleni Chrysopoulou, archaeologist of the 13th Ephorate, responsible for the archaeological investigations on Skiathos
Translation of the website in english is prepared by Alexandra Alexandridou.